Wednesday, November 27, 2013

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139: 13-14 Chariese I have to do this one... thanks for pinning it the first time

newborn
newborn

Download whole gallery
Cute Family Photo
Cute Family Photo

Download whole gallery
precious daddy baby photo
precious daddy baby photo

Download whole gallery
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139: 13-14 Chariese I have to do this one... thanks for pinning it the first time
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139: 13-14

Chariese I have to do this one... thanks for pinning it the first time

Download whole gallery
christmas photo.
christmas photo.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment